One of the benefits of an 圣公会 school is that we welcome students and families of all religious or non-religious perspectives, and will encourage you to express your own beliefs.
Our theology curriculum is intentionally integrated into our Humanities Department courses, in order to provide students with opportunities to reflect on questions of meaning and purpose in a variety of contexts.
We worship together in the 圣公会 tradition each Wednesday afternoon, in St. 彼得的教堂.
We don't tell our students what to believe. Although you'll become familiar with the Christian tradition through our worship, 核心价值观, and community ethos, our goal as a school is not to indoctrinate, but to teach you to participate, 认为, and reflect for yourself.
We'll help you develop your own moral compass in a confusing world by centering work and play around our 核心价值观 of 好奇心, 验收, 完整性, 尊重, 善良, and self-confidence.
What being an 圣公会 boarding school means to us:
- Each person is made in the image of God, 因此, is of infinite value and uniquely called by God to lead a life of purpose, 完整性, and freedom within the bounds of love.
- Central to this unique call on each person's life is the pursuit of spiritual growth in mind, body, 和精神.
- There are multiple and diverse ways in which each individual pursues spiritual growth and makes meaning in the world, and so as a community we value and provide for a pluralism of spiritual expression in word and practice.
- Central to our common life as a community is a commitment to the corporate worship of God and the provision of various programs for spiritual growth.
- 作为一个社区, we are open and accepting to people of any 宗教, 国家的起源, 种族, 性别, and sexual orientation.
A Commitment to Inclusivity
At the heart of our commitment to inclusivity is our 圣公会 identity. We are dedicated to building a safe and healthy environment for all our students. Our goal is to 尊重 each person at Christchurch by recognizing the opportunities that accompany our differences in race, 种族, sexual orientation, 能力, 宗教, 性别认同, and socioeconomic status. We aim to support and celebrate the lives lived at Christchurch by listening to one another’s stories with 验收, 好奇心, 和尊重.
Click here to learn more about our school and admission process